Forever Glamours


For those who know me well, I've always been a big fan of accessories. I never leave the house without wearing one. I feel naked and incomplete without it or maybe I was just exaggerating (lol). My love for accessories is so evident not just in my daily outfit but even when I do shopping. I complete my shopping bag with accessories from earrings to charms, from hat to scarves. 

I do my accessory shopping not just in the malls but I do it online as well. By the time I come across Glamulet, boy, I was drooling over with the charms that they have. Imagine, a site that sells accessories, down to almost everything that we need, just exactly what I needed. But wait, there's more! They have exclusive perks and benefits for their shoppers and guests. 


Here are some interesting facts:

Glamulet designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and modern jewelry made from genuine materials at affordable prices. The strength of the Glamulet bracelet is the unique. Each charm & bead allows you to screw individual pieces onto any bracelet segment in the order you desire. The charms move freely and rotate slightly with your wrist's movement, creating an undeniable eye catching and stunning effect.
This is Glamulet Legacy . The rare,The exceptional, The utterly timless rarest Jewelry in the world.
Glamulet is considered a one-stop-shop for all your sterling silver needs. We carry all types of sterling silver, 14k to 18k Gold, to including chains, bracelets, murano glass, Cubic Zirconium, Mother of Pearl, marcasite , Gems and so much more. Our quality products are produced in the USA, Italy, China, Thailand, and Mexico.
A Canadian brand which offers high quality Glamulet jewellery. Our philosophy is that 'genuine beauty' and 'natural charm' and result from inner balance and purity.
Talented designers, asked to create modern, timeless pieces, or to reinterpret existing classics by making them timeless, pure and balanced, create GLAMULET jewels in accordance with this philosophy. GLAMULET handcraft every piece of jewellery with noble materials.
Glamulet gathers some of the most renowned GEMS and STERLING SILVER manufacturers (4th generation) among its 'founding fathers', which puts the company in a unique position to select and buy polished diamonds. By avoiding the middleman and offering the collections on-line, BAUNAT stands for an excellent priced diamond jewellery collection of exquisite quality.

GLAMULET PRODUCTS

General stone information
- Gemstones - including diamonds, quartz and topaz
- Organic gems - including cultured pearls and amber
- Man-made stones - including cubic zirconia and crystal
- Metals - Sterling silver, 14k and 18k gold
- Other materials - including Murano glass, wood, leather and textile
Now, let's go to the most exciting part, their products:
My top favorites:

Here are some of the perks:
  • FREE Shipping over $59
  • 365-Day Return Guaranteed
  • Fast & FREE Shipping Worldwide
  • 30-Days FULL Refund Policy
  • Friendly Customer Service
  • 10% off upon subscription 
  • amazing discounts & promotions
  • and many more!!

Glamulet Official Page/Site:  http://www.glamulet.com/





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails