4th of July


Happy 4th of July everyone! It's been quite a while since I made a blog post and to tell you honestly I've been busy for quite sometime now plus my schedule is quite hectic thus I don't get to squeeze my time in blogging. Now that I'm back to corporate world that means more outfit posts but sadly, for now I just don't have the time to have my outfit taken. But will surely be back on track soon.

Anyways, dressing up is a requirement for my position and in the workplace. I haven't shop for a long time now but I've been eyeing some outfits that will be a perfect fit for my hectic and crazy schedule. I am not complaining because I love my job and I enjoy all the things that I'm doing. Training is something I am passionate about plus I am well compensated thus I'm glad where GOD destined me to be.

So here are few outfits that I've been eyeing and checking out. Just sharing them to you.
















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails