My Best friends wedding



One of my best buds finally tied the knot. It was my first time to witness a military wedding. They had rituals or beliefs that a guy should do some physical tasks like jumping jacks for 20 times or push ups after the wedding ceremony. It was some sort of showing respect to your field and to your wife (correct me if I'm wrong). On the other hand, I was happy seeing my best bud walk down the aisle in her beautiful gown and with a glowing look. The wedding was an outlet for us to gather together with my high school friends.

Secondary sponsors prepping up


 

The glowing bride! I got teary-eyed when I saw her.


 
 
 
At the reception

 
 

 
 The power of three! We are the Powerpuff girls, The Man Haters club

 Souvenir



Friendship overload #friendshipgoals
 
Congrats Zalyn and Joemar! Best wishes

2 comments:

BLOGS NG PINOY said...

Congratulations!!! Your blog has made it to TOP 3 in our Blogs of Fame for the month of July! Your blog will now be highlighted in the Blogs of Fame sidebar for the whole month and your blog posts will also be featured 3X WEEKLY in our Facebook page!

Keep up the good work!

Best Regards,
BNP
blogsngpinoy.com

Lady_Myx said...

Congratulations to them! :D

Love from Myxilog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails