Sneak peek: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Of all the trips that I had, this has been one of the most memorable trips in my entire existence. I was almost left behind because of how crazy I was at that time. I was so high that I was asleep for the entire flight and then the next thing I knew we've already landed in Kuala Lumpur. Well, to make it more special, because I was with my parents.

This was the peak of my life wherein I made a life-changing decision. I won't go in details but so far, I know it was a right thing to do. This was my bitter-sweet escape from all the challenges I was facing at that time and I must say, it was the best escape ever.


My heart skipped a beat when I saw this!













I'm hoping that I would be able to visit Kuala Lumpur the second time around. Stay tune for my next post for more of my KL trip.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails