College years is almost over...

What do you do when you are at the acme of pressure? Do you usually combat with pressure or just simply go with the flow? In my case, graduation is fast approaching, and as a senior, we are being pressured with a hectic sked, never ending filing of completion duty, quizzes every now and then, requirements, and a lot more. In order for you to graduate and be able to reach your goals, you have to survive in the battle in order to succeed and surpass the trials. March is about to come, and I can smell the scent of the toga and I just can't help but realize the fact that soon enough, I'll wave goodbye to the university that equipped me with knowledge, great skills and positive attitude. And yet, it's not yet too late to spend the rest of our school days to the maximum. Last minute adventure and fun always excites us. I've been with these people for 4 years, though its not quite too long but its like, everyday, I've been so used to upon seeing them, and soon enough, I'll be waking up for another adventure in my life, deal with another set of people, blend with different yet new personalities and welcome myself to the mature world. Haaaaii.... It feels so weird, time seems to fly so fast, it's like I was still a freshman, way back during my first time I step in the university. Senior years is very much different. It's like adjusting to the life of the mature world. And months from now, I'll be waving goodbye to the people whom I spent my college years with, though we had little misunderstandings and chaos, one things for sure, I'll surely miss my college life. I had fun and lots of experiences to cherish. And soon enough, I won't be waking up for the same reason and that is going to school. College years is almost over, and its time to adjust myself to the world of the mature, work and family. And I guess, its not yet too late to spend the rest of the remaining days with my classmates and my groupmates. This time, it's about time to forget the past, cherish on what is present and looking forward with the future. So 'till then, it's been a nice experience goin' on a journey with you all. So thanx a lot and see you along the streets of New York or whatever state you plan to go to or probably, be colleagues of the same institution. Have fun and enjoy!

1 comment:

uttari said...

yup kryszie...
soon all of will gonna face the dooms day..!
huhuhuhu...
it's really, really hard during these days... the revalida, cases, payments graduation, and especially the coming board exam... hahayz.. what a nursing life...
but even though it's getting tougher and tougher we can carry this away to the right exit and go to another path of our lives...
im really, really happy getting to know you, riza, ilz, yah, justin, carl, arj, marvy, and dyna ( do i need to include thus one?.. ehhehe) and our beloved group mates (to the people I've forgot to include in the list.. hehehe)... ^-^
still we have to enjoy this moment to the fullest...
the food trips, group laag-laag, the argument, the mau mo,mau mo and especially gossiping.. hehehe...
i'll really miss all this stuff and the chit chats...
hope after this college life ends, we can still bond and do all those silly stuff we did on the college days.. eehehehee...
bye kryszie...
ciao.! ciao.! ciao.!
kish ^-^

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails