Training part II

I really had fun with the training. I learned a lot of things and gained a lot of friends. The people were very competitive and I find it a challenge because these are not just ordinary individuals, they are well trained and for some, they are fluent in English. On the other hand, I was able to gain more confidence in myself now and thank GOD for it. Ever since I submitted myself for this training, I was totally changed. And I've been praying for this many times. I pray that GOD will help me and provide knowledge and would guide me as I go through with this and indeed, he never proved me wrong. HE was with me all throughout the training.

I wasn't really expecting that much. All I ever wanted is to grow, gain more confidence in speaking and be able to achieve something in my life. And with the least expectations that I have, GOD is soooo good that HE made me exceptional. I was really flattered by the comments of my trainer, because of all the students that they had, he really commented on me that I was good and all. It was so flattering at the same time I make sure to remain humble as it is. Really, I feel pressured at the same time. I don't want them to expect anything from me, but now, I feel pressured by all their expectations, with the positive comments that they all have, I don't want them to expect that I am that good, almost perfect and all, I just want to remain simple and silent as it is.

I am pressured in the sense that tomorrow, I'll be having an interview with Ms. Melanie, their head supervisor or trainer or manager (I'm not really sure of her position) but anyways, I'll be having this interview with her, but honestly, I'm too nervous, they said that she is a perfectionist and a meticulous one. And I really have to make such preparations so that I will be able to pass to her standards. I am so nervous and I know that by tomorrow, I'll be running out of words to say or probably lose my control. I really don't know what will happen but I do hope and pray that somehow I hope it will be successful and okay. So help me GOD..

And LORD, I give back all the glory, honor, praises and thanks to YOU. You are the one worthy of the praises and the honor. I wouldn't be this successful if it wasn't for you. I wouldn't be able to gain more confidence if it wasn't for the confidence you have given to me, and with all the praises of the people, YOU are worthy of the praises and not me. 'coz if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be here, I wouldn't be this successful, so thank you LORD. Thank you for guiding me as I answer my interview questions, thank you for the confidence and the answers that you provided me, and lastly, thank you for the knowledge. I offer this success to you and the praises and thanks to you oh LORD. Thank you so much.. I love you with all of me! :) mwaaah!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails