Training

Yipeeeeeee... I'm quite excited and looking forward working in Manila. Thanks to P20 or People2Outsource, because of them, my ultimate dream of working in Manila won't just be a dream away. I mean, it's not really my dream, but for me, it's something new to me and at least, I could be independent and start living on my own this time. Though, I haven't really passed the tests or interviews, because I just had my first interview a while back and thank GOD I passed the initial interview and thank GOD there were no side comments about my speech, my thoughts and everything. I admit, for me, it was really a disaster, 'coz I jumble mumbled the words and I wasn't really answering his questions in a direct way, I lost my nerve and control and was completely way out of control, even the answers I wrote which I prepared ahead of time so that I will just be reading them, but during my interview, I just can't remember any of my answers, I just answered them to my very best and all but I really thank GOD I passed. There were no side comments, but then, as I assess for myself, I think I need to focus more in answering interview questions, 'coz honestly, the questions are totally nerve wrecking and mind twisting, so it needs a lot of practice and I'm the type of person that once I start to talk, I seem to lose control in everything, but really, looking on the bright side, what I love about myself is that I was able to gain more confidence in whatever I say, even though it sounded like not okay but it was really good and I'm so proud of myself. Weeeeeee... I'm also happy that mingming passed too! Hoping that we would be both hired for HTMT.. I'm really looking forward in working with HTMT. I mean, as I see, they are in top rank and considered as one of the most prestigious call centers in the Philippines and if given a chance to work there, I can really say, that wow, I am not just somebody, I am one of the best. And also looking forward in working with IBM, it's like IBM or HTMT or nothing. Hahahhahaha...

Help me O LORD GOD.. Just like what I told to my interviewer, "this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me to actually work in Manila and be hired in one of the top most rank call centers nationwide. It's a great honor for me and I would totally treasure the days being spent in the company and expect me to return the favor and the gratitude in accepting me as one of your employees." but this is not the words I actually said, I seemed to forget the exact lines.. hehehehe

As for tomorrow, we need to practice more of our interview skills so that somehow, by the time our final interview will reach, at least we could be able to gain more confidence in speaking and we could actually say what we want to say and let the interviewer be impressed. Wish me luck for tomorrow's exam. I pray that I will pass the exam.

So, help me GOD. :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails