Style Paparazzi



I am so flattered to be part of Style Paparazzi in Cosmo.ph's site. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity to see my face here. I'm glad I came to the party and I thank Cosmo for the invites. The party was a blast and sure every cosmo girls had fun!! It was a night to remember. Not to mention, I look so fat in here, but anyways, what matters is that I feel good about it and confidence with a smile that tops it all.

PS: Would like to thank Ailene for the dress. :) Compliment to her.

5 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow, that is awesome, congratulations :)

ilovefashion said...

Well Done congrats!! :D

Super Shaznae said...

thank you sandra.. :) thank you ilovefashion.. :) yes, I am so flattered..

pb said...

yep, frickin' awesome! great style too :)

Super Shaznae said...

thanks pb.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails