For the love of Satchels

According to Mr. Wiki  in his definition of a satchel - "satchel is a bag, often with a strap. The strap is often worn so that it diagonally crosses the body, with the bag hanging on the opposite hip, rather than hanging directly down from the shoulder. They are tradionally used for carrying books." 


Satchel has been a trend lately and it has been considered a fashion accessory. Aside from its simple and classy design, it's very comfortable and stylish. Perfect for any outfit. I admit, I've had all sorts of bags of different sizes but my pink satchel is my favorite so far. So this posts goes out for satchel lovers like me and for those who are still on a hunt for a perfect satchel, here are the list of the shops who sells not just ordinary but very classy and fashionably satchels of all kinds and lots of colors to choose from. 


Disclaimer: I'm not paid to promote with regards to these satchels. I did ask permission from the owners of these pictures and from where I got these pictures. For the prices and colors, feel free to visit their online stores/sites. I've attached links to their online sites. Thanks! 


1st Satchel feature is from Les Roux - Mavy Satchel. You can visit their online store: Les Roux 




2nd: Bloom White satchel of LaPirouette 






3rd: Twist lock satchel of Ichigo shoes 


4th: Weber Big Bow Purse Bag of Ghoent Junior 
(this may not be a satchel but I've included this one since the design is so cute)




5th: Trunkshow's Hope 


6th: Candy bags of La Maison De V



7th: Candy bags of Uhm Thrift Shop




8th: Gold Dot's Cambridge Satchel


9th: Impulse Co Yellow Satchel






10th: Asian Vogue's Satchels look a like






and lastly to complete the top 11: Trinkets Royale Manila 






So that's it! Those are the top ten satchels and look a like satchels that I've found. They are the cutest and most comfy bags ever. Before I end this up, how can I not share my ever trusty pink satchel from Trinkets Manila Royale?





Till then fellow bloggers!! Next I'll be featuring the coolest Oxfords shoes in town! =) 

7 comments:

JanandJill.com said...

I totally agree with you about the satchels. I think the top pic is my favorite, it's so classy and would hold all my stuff. haha

Nice post
xoDale
www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

ghoent said...

Heyy super thank you Krystal for including the Ghoent Junior bags! =) Great list btw. haha! =)

Aylin Vedad said...

I love the first one! And I'm so excited to see the pink satchel that I bought online. :D

Nice post dear!
Followed you. :D

http://thedailyposh.blogspot.com/

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

lovely satchels!:) Fashion Galore and Paris Dreams has good ones too!

Super Shaznae said...

@dale - yes. They are all cute and classy.. thanks much!

@ghoent - no probs my dear. =)

@aylin - wow.. I'm excited for you too. Make a blog post with your new satchel. Where did you bought them? Followed you too my dear..

@ava - thanks ava. yep, I believe you're having a giveaway and I did join.. Hoping to win.. yey! They have lovely stuff.

Nori said...

Thank for including LMDV CAndy Bags :)

Jenine said...

Oh! :) Great list! I own one of paris dream's satchel, and I have it for like a year! But it's the lousy type of satchel. I think I'll go for Impulse Co's satchel for the sturdy version :)

Btw, please join my blog giveaway :)
jhenbabbles.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails