Give and it will come back to you


I may not personally know and met the people behind Blogger's United and I haven't met in person all the bloggers I followed but I'm doing this because I want to help the people who were greatly affected by a dreadful tragedy brought by Typhoon Sendong in Mindanao. My heart was crushed seeing the news report in television. So I want to reach out to all my followers, knocking your hearts to visit Moonleaf Tea branch in Maginhawa St. UP Village tomorrow to visit the pop-up bazaar organized in partnership with Bloggers United for the benefit of Sendong Relief Drive. We are still fortunate enough that it didn't happen to us but I would like to extend my deepest condolences to those families and fellow countrymen who have lost their loved ones. May their souls rest in peace. GOD BLESS all the souls and lives that were taken.

Let's share our blessings. And thank you for all those who have volunteered to help packing the relief goods, those who have donated already and those who are willing to donate as well. May GOD BLESS you all.


2 comments:

PRIYANKA DHIR said...

this is so true n so nice!!
following u my dear!
follow me back??

merry christmas!! :)

www.fshn4us.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Have a merry Christmas! hope you can check out my blog for some +vibes and inspiration! I am also hosting a giveaway [$40 credit to an esty shop].xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails