I do trust him.. Really!

Today, I really had a stressful day. Or was it really that stressful? Well, maybe.. Actually, I woke up early just to make up with him because we were not able to see each other for the past 2 days. So, I went early in their house and stayed there till the whole afternoon. While he was cooking and preparing our lunch, I told him I'll be copying some of the songs that I love from his file. So I knew that the album art image was changed already but then, as I scanned the songs, I was able to bump her face again. Whaat? Again?! Yes, certainly, her face struck me. Well, honestly, I don't care about her anymore. My boyfriend told me that he's totally OVER with it. So, I trust him. But I was hoping that he would change the image in the album art because we once had an argument about it one time. I thought he learned from our argument already but then, nothing really changed.

As I was teasing him, he was then trying to defend his self and just to cover up the issue, he tried to change it by replacing it with my face. I mean, I'm really done and fed up with these issues and I don't have to open it all up over and over again. That would be a great waste of time! Duh!

After that, I knew the pix were old but then as I scanned even more, I saw this new pic of the girl and I was super shocked. I mean, if he really was over with the girl, why were he able to get and grabbed a new pic of her? Is he fooling me or am I that stupid? I don't know, my heart tells me to believe him but my mind keeps on dictating me not to, that it was only his own defense mechanism, that he was just trying to pretend as if he doesn't, when it fact it will always be her! sTUPID! I knew it was really over, and as far as I can see through his efforts, I can really say that he's not into her anymore. Maybe.... But I do believe him, I do trusted him. One thing I just hope, I hope that it's true.

Anyweiz, as for me, I'm done with it. Really.. I'm not hurt anymore, because I'm so fed up with these issues and that makes me numb with it. Ok. It's all up to him already. All I know as for myself that I'm really over it. Okay? No pretentions and no lies. I'm over and totally over with that issues! Fine! :) I trust you! :)

Okay! Well, I don't care anymore. It's all up to him, if he still loves her, then he should set me free. I don't care if I'll be hurt again, I told myself that I should be used to it and getting hurt isn't new to me anymore. Such a cliche...

So much for all the talks, I have to go 'coz I still have to eat late dinner... hehhehe... :)) And so, I have to end up here. Till then!! Mwahugz!!

......XOXO...

1 comment:

uttari said...

hahaha! as usual the martyr kryszie...
nothing more, nothing less... hekhekhek!
dwi nalang q mo sulti...
coz i don't want adding insult to injury... ehehe!
basta you know na jud kryszie...
it's up to you jud...
basta remember...

"No One is coming to rescue you, everything you want to happen in your life is entirely up to you jud, whether good and bad"!
pro bad na jud na kryszie, ai dwi diay UNHEALTHY na jud... ehehehe!

basta maminaw rmi nimo, plus "DUKOL" sa ulo... ahahaha! xP

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails