I'm in love again

One fine sunny day, while walking in the park, you accidentally bumped this guy. How would you feel? What would your reaction be? Hmmm.. I wonder what would be mine. Star struck? Or am I goin' to faint? I really don't know, but if ever that happens, it would then be the most unforgettable heaven experience I would totally feel. Haaaay... He's the kind of guy every girl dreams of. The ideal guy any girl would like to have. Not to mention, he's man enough physically and oh-so-dying-body.. Boy, you are one heck of a cutie I totally don't want to miss. Hahaha.. :P


Anyways, who doesn't even know this guy? Oh com'on! Girls, help me introduce him, let's just call him, Gu Jyun Pyo. hahaha.. I prefer to call him Gu Jun Pyo 'coz the fact that I started to love his character in the series, Boys Over Flowers. I love his personality and he really did made his character a lovable one. I fell in love with him not because of what he only looks like but of course, because of his character in the story that almost melted my heart. LOL.. :P

I wish he knew what I felt for him. Kidding! :))

I'm inlove again.... :) Sweet....

But anyweiz, he's really not the typical sweet type, but he's more on my ideal type of guy. The "suplado" type, hard-to-get type of guy outside but then oh-so-sweet inside. Haaaayyyyyyyy..... But my love for him is only up to that, I really don't know his real personality but I love him in his character only and of course, not to mention, the way he looks and presents himself. If given a chance to trade places with Geum Jan Di, why not? Hahahha... He's super sweet and man enough to handle a girl. But I don't love the whole package of his character, because there's this part of him that I totally hate, and that is his pride. But the part that I love the most and getting butterflies in my tummy is that everytime I see his efforts and everytime he swallows his pride, oh no, I call it my superman! Hhahahha.. He's my hero. I sooo love him. But anyways, I'm done watching this series already, I'm totally moved with his efforts for Jan Di. What a pair! And even if this series has already ended, still I just can't get over it. I want him more! hahaahha.. No wonder, Bianca GOnzalez likes him too! Who doesn't? :P

Anyways, for those who doesn't even know who this guy is, okay, I'll just reveal his real name here, his name is Lee Min Ho. Born June 22, 1987, we have the same age! That' is why I love him. hhahha.. Meant to be? Yeah right! I'm daydreaming again. :) Anyways, he's known for leading role as Gu Jun Pyo in the manga series Boys over Flowers. He's the F4 leader and Geum Jan Di's lover. Curious about him? Search the net, the world wide web has the widest information about this guy. I was able to grab some few info's about him. Sorry but I'm not really a die-hard fan of this guy. Oooopss.. sorry again.. :) Peace everyone!

So I guess, I have to end up till here! I still have to daydream about him! Hahahaha... At least in my dreams, I can imagine as if I am Jan Di. Oh, I'm so loving it. Mwah! mwah!!!!! byebye!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails