My shift is about to end. Another day, time is fast approaching..

Phew.. My work doesn't really stress me at all. Unlike other accounts from other call centers, though sometimes or most of the time it is stressful but everything will be worked on. I mean, everything will be done accordingly, all solved and less hassles at the end of the day.

Anyways, working here means no pressure. I get to enjoy my free time surfing the net (which is not allowed-but hardheaded as we are) and I get to use my time searching for facts, reading E-book and chatting with some friends and lastly, playing games which I enjoyed the most.

It's been my first time for this year to actually blog again. It feels like weird but I missed it.

Anyways, got to go.. I have all the time in the world now, everything done and I need to kick my own butt out of here now! hahaha

Buhbye!! Au revoir!! Seize the day everyone.. mwah!! mwah!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails