UPSET!

I'm upset and frustrated. Frustrated for a fact that the next leave will be for June and upset for a fact that my team is selfish, they've been getting all the leave slots and they have this policy for our our LOB that one agent per day only. OMG! That's why, its as much as I want to go back home, I just can't because the leave are first come first serve. Sorry but I am so upset. I wanted to resign but at the same time, its not advisable because I still have lots of priorities and I have lots of responsibilities to take care, I have to pay for the credit card, my needs, my wants and a lot more. I'm so upset... I'm grinding my teeth now and I so wanted to punch everyone out. Seeing their faces makes me feel upset even more, I want to go home now.

On the other end, I know its my fault in the first place. I shouldn't be here working but rather in Cebu. If not for my stupid decision to go here and be independent. Life here is really tough and independent life is really not that easy. I so wanted to go home, if not for my priorities
I wouldn't be here now. It sucks! Grrrrr.....

Anyways, I miss a lot of events in Cebu. Wayback January 17th, I missed the Sinulog fun, I miss my family, I missed the event when my dog gave birth, I missed when Booky knew how to bark already, I missed the changes in our house and the renovation, I miss my friends, hanging out and bond with them, our late night gimmicks, I miss staying up late in my room, I miss everyone out and to top it all, I badly miss Cebu.


I wish I can go home anytime soon.. :( I so wanted to go home.. I'm dying to be back home.. :(

And I'm closing my doors for possibilities that I'll be able to go back home, because there are no slots for leave already and there is no way for me to use all my leave slots because its good as thank you for that. Stupid! I know there are no space for possibilities and I'm being pessimistic about it because it is sooo true. Over my dead body.
I'm too upset to say goodbye.. Grrrr




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails