Hebe Manila


Hebe (hee'-bee) is a rising fashion brand that caters to young Filipino Women, thus the name Hebe which refers to the Goddess of Youth. Hebe values uniqueness and creativity, offering exclusive designs without foregoing the luxury of quality and comfort. Our sole mission is to promote local handiwork and moreover, satisfy every young women's fashion needs.


My top picks:




My most favorite: 






And because I love Hebe at first sight, I will surely save up just to own these lovely pairs! And by the way, Aisa of Drowning Equilibrium is very generous enough to giveaway Hebe Manila's stuff! It may not be my favorite pair but the prizes to be given away is such a cutie! Join here: Drowning Equilibrium


Add Hebe Manila at Facebook
Follow them at Twitter
Add them up at Multiply

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails