Birthday blast!


This serves as a backlog post. I was supposed to blog this exactly on the day of his 1st birthday but we were too tired with all the preparations and everything so I never had a chance to do a post about it. But I guess, it's better late than never. Well, HAPPY 1st birthday to my baby Lucas Nathaniel! I only had few pictures because we were too busy entertaining the guests and other preparations.

The birthday boy! 


We chose the Spiderman theme because it's more like him


What a coincidence, we had the same color! 


This cake was made by my mother in-law. And the cupcakes too!


Grandpa and the birthday boy

The birthday boy was busy eating ice cream, he was sharing it with his grandpa, my dad

Gifts!

We just let him opened his gifts. But for those with boxes or paper bags, we helped him opened it.

In less than 30 minutes, we were able to open all his gifts! Thank you for those who came and for the gifts! 

4 comments:

Jondmur said...

Belated happy Bday sa Birthday Boy ^_^

Super Cute ^___^

Lima che said...

OMG Happy bday!!!!

He looks so cute!!!!Love it!!

I follow you now on Bloglovin
follower 2 ;)

Follow me back, would be great!

www.limaswardrobe.com

Super Shaznae said...

Thanks a lot JonDmur! =)

Super Shaznae said...

Thank you @Lima Che! Returning the favor to you. Followed you back.. =) Thanks a lot! Take care

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails