Cebu Blog Camp!


I've been a fashion/travel/food/ personal blogger for quite sometime now. I am not new to this blogging world but I still feel like I'm a newbie. I know less and I am willing to know more. That is why, when I saw Chyrel's (The Fiction I live) post about the Cebu blog camp, I can't help but get excited because it would be my first blog camp experience. I admit, I've known and seen these people only in the virtual world and still hoping that I could meet one of them, someday. And with that being said, I am looking forward and crossing my fingers  to get invites for my very first blog camp experience.

Are you Cebu based blogger? Or are you in the process of creating your own blog? Join now! This is absolutely free! All you have to do is create a pre-event post and register! Simple and easy!

Interested? Find out more here: Cebu Blog Camp





1. Have you joined Cebu Blog Camp before? How many times?

Answer: Nope. It would be my first time. (excited!) 
2. If yes, what was your most memorable experience?

Answer: Looking forward to make this a memorable blogging event!
3. What do you expect for this year's blog camp?

Answer: I expect to finally meet fellow bloggers in Cebu and share the same interests. Learn more tips and tricks in the blogging world.


I also would like to thank the following sponsors for without you guys, this event would be impossible! Thank you for supporting all the bloggers in a creative, fun and learning experience!! Kudos!!





CO-PRESENTORS












GOLD SPONSORS






SILVER SPONSORS



MEDIA AND INSTITUTION PARTNERS















2 comments:

Super Shaznae said...

thank you! Will surely visit the link. =)

Unknown said...

“Plan the time and place for a friendly treat” Mark your calendar on May 24, 2013 Friday in Captain A’s Seafood Grill “The Home of the Boodle Fight Experience” of Don Jose Avilla St. Capitol Site, Cebu City invite you to fully spend your summer more FUN together with your family and friends as it present to you it’s very own Summer End Party with super cool performances, promo, new specialties, getting to know the staff, fun game and challenges and more..
Get reserved for free or be an early bird before events date to get awesome Captain A’s Seafood Grill freebies or discounts and a chance to join the super cool challenges. Starting today until May 23, 2013 at PhP 125.00 and May 24, 2013 at PhP 200.00
For reservations please call (032) 236-1693 or 0932-4664-258, 0908-9908-272, 0906-3038-091.
More info at www.facebook.com/HomeoftheBoodleFightExperience or email us at captainasseafoodgrill@gmail.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails