Saladbox November 2012


Earlier this morning I was excited to see a package in my table. I knew it! Saladbox it is! I've been expecting their box since last week and I couldn't wait to see what's in store for us this month of November. By the time I saw the package, I hurriedly opened the package and boy I was surprised to see the items. Somehow I can tell that the items inside have improved already. The last package I received was a bit frustrating but I'm so happy to see some improvements. Anyways, this will be my last box because the plan that I purchased was the 2 months subscription only. Happy to say that my last box was so far the best. Thanks Saladbox team!

Excited to open the box! 


What's in my box?

Can't wait to use this. 

The scent is not so strong and I love it! 

Carmex never fails me. It helps me prevent dry and chapped lips. =) Loved this!

I love the scent that leaves in my hand. 

Very refreshing. I felt both my hands and feet moisturized and leaves a very soft feeling.






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails