Last hurray for Singapore


Our last days in Singapore was spent touring the Merlion Park, the Esplanade Mall and the view of Marina Bay Sands at night. The view was overwhelming. For first timers, I suggest if you are planning to go to the Fountain of Wealth, the best time would be the night time because the lights would be so colorful and somewhat like a dancing fountain. As for Merlion Park, for me, the Merlion looks great at night time because during the morning, it is just like any ordinary statue or formation. And for those who loves to party, head out for Clarke Quay where the night is always young. Appreciate the city lights at its best during the night. Thank GOD with good friends like Sheena who made her time to tour us around the whole city. Singapore is indeed one of the progressive country and I can say that I enjoyed my stay here. Will definitely come back!
























No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails