Not so important...

Nothing really important about this blog of mine.. I feel so sad.. My day turned out to be very upsetting. My boyfriend got mad at me for cancelling our last minute date. I made a promise something that I was able to break (the lunch date).. So sad, he got mad at me. I made his day worst. He never bother to text at all nor let me know how is he doing or whatsoever.. I was so damn worried, I kept on saying sorry 'coz it's not my fault. I did everything I could, but its just that my mom wouldn't allow me, so there's nothing I can do but stay at home. Even up to now, he never left any message or a call at all.. I've been pushing myself already to him, but still no response. Should I stop? I left a message in his comment box in the friendster, I told him that I'll just give him time to cool down.. Am I doing the right thing? =( I'm so damn worried.. Does he even feel the same way? grrr..... I feel like breaking down.. What else does he want? I just don't know what to do.. =(

I couldn't share this to anyone 'coz I know they can't do anything about it. The problem is too personal. All I could ever do is just cry my heart out, so that I could't feel this pain... Damn it kills me...

Nohnoh (front) and Tanya (back)...

I miss my dog Nohnoh, my dog is the only one I can cry on, the only one who understands me and all these things that I'm going through, my listening ear, my bestfriend.. I know Nohnoh is happy in heaven right now.. I miss you Nohnoh Ate... =(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails