Frosty the Snowman at North Edsa

Mingming and I went to SM North Edsa earlier. He was playing Playstation 3 at I-tech in Cyberzone, I on the other hand, was surfing the net, checking my blogs and playing games in Facebook. When it was time for us to go home, by the time we passed by in Sky garden, the light in the garden caught Mingming's attention, he loves photography and were planning of buying a professional camera. And so to test his photography skills, he took pictures of me using my Sony DSC-W55. What do you think of his shots? Not bad for a newbie ayt? The quality is not that clear though because were just using a camera that has a 7.2 megapixels compared to those SLR camera's. By the way, the reason why I titled this post as Frosty the snowman because I saw this huge lighted snowman in the sky garden and I told Mingming to take an outfit shot of me with the snowman, but sad to say, the snowman is way too big that I look so small in the picture. Anyways, so much for all the talk, here are the snap shots of me in the Sky Garden.

Spotlight

Another angle. Good thing there's no sign that says keep off the grass. LOL

And lastly meet Mr. Frosty the Snowman. See how small I look? That's my outfit shot for now

PS: Sorry for the stressed look, I am still adjusting to the graveyard shift again and I felt like a zombie for the past 2 days. Needs more sleep and rest.

17 comments:

Unknown said...

awh thank you! love how you're in shorts with a snowman :) cute sandals!

xoxo

MISSY S said...

wow a snowman! sheeez so cuteee! <3
you have gorgeous photos!!!

Taradiddles of style on a budget

MISSY S said...

wow a snowman! sheeez so cuteee! <3
you have gorgeous photos!!!

Taradiddles of style on a budget

Unknown said...

that is one big frosty the snowman! awwww, i really wanna go to manila for christmas but i don't think our budget will allow me. have a good one though!

hope you could check out my blog/follow me if youd like?:)

<3
eden

Super Shaznae said...

@chelsea lane - thanks for the compliment... followed your blog already.. :)

@missy - hi missy.. followed your blog already. I left a comment in one of your post.

@eden - hi eden. The photoshoot that you guys did was great. Followed you already my dear.. :) You should visit Manila sometimes. And I miss Cebu already.. :(

Kallie, Happy Honey and Lark said...

your pics are so cute! :)

ching said...

fun pictures!

Super Shaznae said...

thanks kallie, ching and natalie for dropping by and thanks for the comments.. followed you already..

Gizelle Faye | Vanilla Ice Cream said...

hala, the snowman is soooo cute! we don't have one as big as that here in cebu...hehehe.

Super Shaznae said...

@gizelle - wala ba na sa sm cebu? or maski sa ayala terraces? sa north edsa raman pd ko kita ani so far sa tanan sm.. hehehe

Anonymous said...

You can watch youtube tutorials about photography.. It helps a lot <3

noone said...

glowing snowman, love it! and how you are not dressed in winter clothes beside the snowman too lol!

Anonymous said...

missing home..

gingerSnap said...

i miss Philippines.

Super Shaznae said...

thanks mr lonely, honey andrade, pop champagne and ginger snap for the comments... I've already visited each of your blogs.. thanks for dropping by.. :)

Shirley said...

great post!
i love those pictures!


stainsintheuniform.blogspot.com

Super Shaznae said...

@ shirley... thanks for dropping by and for the comments.. :) already visited your page and left a comment in one of your post.. followed you already my dear..:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails