Busy as a bee



Is it February yet? Disoriented me.. Anyways, there's nothing important about this post. Lately, I've been thinking a lot about work, work, work. Somehow it makes me feel dull and dry but happy. I am not complaining, I'm am just overwhelmed on how workaholic I am lately. And so far I am loving every single thing except the part of being away from my baby, been away from him for a few days but it felt like months to me. Boy, I miss you Lucas my pangging.. =(



My plan of updating my blog too often was an epic fail. I missed taking outfit shots, random posts and special events. I've been stuck with online projects and I just can't seem to find time to blog because of the demand of my work. I rarely check my Facebook and rarely tweet because I'm pre-occupied with a lot of things. I am disoriented with the dates and sometimes time. That's when I realized it's already February 3 because it feels like January 2013 recently started and now it has already ended. Started the month with fireworks because of too much fire in the work. I'm just being crazy, does that even make sense?

Forgive me for I do not know what I'm doing. LOL. Anyways, looking forward for a perfect February. Hoping this love month will bring butterflies to my tummy. =) Mwaaahugs!!

2 comments:

SunnyToast said...

I'm wising you more love for this month of feb! Life is good!

Super Shaznae said...

Thank you Sunny toast! Likewise =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails