From training with love


One thing I miss the most about working in Manila is becoming a Product trainer. It is something that I love doing because the fact that you get to share what you learn and you also learn from them and their experiences. The time I got promoted I know everything will change in an instant. Though I remained humble  and being close to my trainees is something I always wanted to achieve. Every class is special to me, every training day is memorable to me and everyday I have to make sure that they won't leave the room without learning something from me. It's fun and I sure did miss it a lot. Here's to some of my memories with IBM and my trainees.

My loving first batch

2nd batch

with Mani









 My last batch

They made every training day a memorable one and I surely did miss all of them.. =(

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails