Be safe!




We all heard the news and it's everywhere. There's an upcoming typhoon  as feared super typhoon "Pablo" (international codename "Bopha") gains speed and continues to move towards Philippine area of responsibility.

Public storm warning signal #3 has been raised over the Mindanao areas of:
-Surigao del Norte
-Siargao
-Surigao del Sur
-Dinagat Province
-Agusan del Norte
-Agusan del Sur
-Misamis Oriental
-Bukidnon
-Davao Oriental
-Compostela Valley
-Davao del Norte
-Samal Island

Under signal #2, meanwhile are the the areas of:
-Southern Leyte
-Bohol
-Southern Cebu
-Negros Oriental
-Siquijor
-Misamis Occidental
-Lanao del Norte
-Lanao del Sur
-North Cotabato
-Zamboanga del Norte

The following areas are under signal #1:
-Northern Palawan
-Calamian Group Of Islands
-Cuyo Island
-Eastern Samar
-Western Samar
-Leyte
-Biliran
-Aklan
-Capiz
-Antique
-Iloilo
-Guimaras
-Negros Occidental
-Rest of Cebu
-Camotes Island
-Zamboanga del Sur
-Maguindanao
-Sultan Kudarat
-Sarangani
-South Cotabato

And since I live in northern part of Cebu, still that doesn't mean we're safe and sound already. We have to be alert and be more active at all times. Be extra careful and be more prepared since we never know what lies ahead of us, we can never tell. Anyways, my prayers to every Filipinos from all parts of the country. Hold on tight and keep on praying. I pray that each families will be safe and secure. Just keep posted and updated with the news. 

It was raining earlier and thank GOD me and my mom were already at home. I was worried with my brother who is in Mindanao right now and my sister who is in the city. I pray for them and I know GOD will never leave them. I know GOD will protect them as always. 

Keep posted! Stay safe everyone! 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails