Dahilayan, Bukidnon Adventure Park


I've been to CDO several times and even studied in Angelicum Learning Center when I was in grade one. Didn't stay long because my sister and I had to go back to Cebu and be with my dad. My relatives from my mother's side are from CDO but I rarely see them now because we all have different lives and careers and work and each of our schedule are hectic but glad I was able to visit them last October.

Went to Dahilayan, Bukidnon. And I suggest you should try their amenities. From drop zone to zip line, ATV's, zorb, bugy, and luge. It was fun. Since it was raining at that time, I just tried their drop zone and zip line. It was a once-in-a lifetime experience and I can say it was all worth it!

So here's to the fun and adventure in Dahilayan, Bukidnon!

Del Monte Pineapple plantation




My baby is having fun! 

Checking the checklist! 

Sisters



Ah! Pine trees!

This is it! I'm about to experience Drop Zone! Scared but somehow I still managed to smile

I almost died up there! 

It was fun but I was super duper scared! Hahahahha


They also have life-size animals in their forest park


The a-la picture frame look! I love this one! 


Bag: Twins Closet
Vest: borrowed it from my mom
Shoes: Espadrille in Divisoria
Leggings: bought it in a bazaar in Eastwood
shades: Chatuchak market in Bangkok
inner sleeveless: bought it in SM Cebu, I forgot the brand



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails