In the beginning

Ever since I decided to live an independent life and left Cebu and decided to work here in Manila everything has changed, in the first place I wanted to be independent for me to try what's life being away from your family, friends, and leaving your comfort zone, and most especially being an alien to a new place where everything is totally new and unfamiliar. Exciting yet quite a nerve wracking but everyday seems to be in a discovering phase. And so, being away from home simply means no internet access. The laptop that I've been using before at that time is like the slowest and the old age laptops ever produced but it was surely a big help. especially when I'm bored. Anyways, I've been blogging ever since I was in high school but I wasn't really that serious, it's just like my favorite past time or mainly to express all the feelings and frustrations and anger that I've been keeping inside of me, everyday trials and life's circumstances that I've been facing. Back then, living here in Manila isn't really that bad after all, besides, I was able to gain new friends, new work, been to places that I haven't visited yet, new place to stay and believe it or not, time seems to be in a fast track, and I can't believe I've been here for a year. See?

Moving on, the benefit of working here in _____ (blank) is that we have access to the internet and that would mean more time for Facebook, blogging and some other stuff. Yipeee. That is why I'm back to being active in the world of blogosphere and so I've been following some bloggers that has an eye catchy blogs and some are my fashion inspiration, they are the guru and the goddess of fashion. Well, I was really curious and too lazy to stary my 30-Day Challenge and now I'm opt to start right now or perhaps maybe tomorrow. :) Well see.

I have a confession to make for those who don't know me, I'm actually a late bloomer. By all means, that is a big YES! That is why if others are about to end and finish their 30 days challenge, well congratulations to each and everyone but as for me, I'm still about to start. Here are the list of the 30-Day challenge must do and must achieve within 30 days to keep my blog up to date. Yikes, I'm being pressured now. Needs more time and focus in blogging. This is my ultimate goal! Wish me luck everyone! *wink

Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have
Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to
Day 06- Favorite super hero and why
Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08- Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
Day 10- Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad
Day 11- Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12- How you found out about Blogger and why you made one
Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14- A picture of you and your family
Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play
Day 16- Another picture of yourself (baby pic!)
Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18- Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
Day 20- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future
Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22- What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23- Something you crave for a lot
Day 24- A letter to your parents
Day 25- What I would find in your bag
Day 26- What you think about your friends
Day 27- Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28- A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?
Day 29- In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30- Who are you?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails