Inspiration





Today is such a relaxing day. I'm stressed free and no stressors to ruin my Sunday. I was looking at my blog feeds of the ones I followed and Alexa's Post caught my attention, she saw this at Fashion TV and this is Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2011 Ready-to-Wear Collection.

I'm reposting this one because I fell in love with their latest collection. I can't help but think and wanting to own these. Oh my, I totally love the white color, they just blend with anything, can easily pair up with any outfit and very neat to look at. Anyways, white is my color, my boyfriend actually told me that I look good in white, anything that has a white color in it, whether its a shoes, a sandal or a simple tank top. That compliment flatters me not only because he was my boyfriend but because of course the color white really looks good with anything. See for yourself. :)

Anyways, I need to clear out my stuff and because of this, I'm totally inspired and now I'm hunting for white dress, top or anything white. Hmmm.. Sounds exciting, to hunting we go!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails