Splurging and Shopping

Finally, I was able to upload my pictures of my recent splurging. I made mention earlier that I went shopping when I received the retention payout, at first I was hesitant to spend my money but then I was so tempted to buy these and that. Anyways, I was dying to go on shopping, I just can't help but spending too much money over clothes, shoes and bags and accessories too. Shopping is girls ultimate therapy and I can't help but shop shop shop shop!! Who can resist shopping? Oh my, I was really tempted and if I could only buy everything that I see, touch or feel then I would be able to buy all of it (that is if I have a lot of money - LOL).

These are just some of the shoes that I recently bought:


Macy's Flat - Shoe Center at Greenhills - Php 699.00
Ferretti White Heels - Shoe Center at Greenhills - Php 899.00

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails