Obsession

Lately, I've been extremely obsessed with shopping. May it be online shopping or merely in the mall or little stalls, I can't help but buy especially if I totally love the item. Anyways, I'm really into thrift finds and I bid on Ebay.ph from time to time, though I had 3 positive feedback and I'm still in my 100%, that's because I worked hard on it.

Moving on, this blush flats is my latest online purchase. It's quite expensive for a used item but because I already bid and won the item, guess I have no other choice but to pay rather than be known as a bogus buyer. I was able to bid this at Php 200 plus Php 50 for the shipping fee= Php 250. See? Anyways, I like the item that is why I bid them, it may be already a used or junk item for her but its a treasure for me. LOL.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails