Sorry is not the hardest word


I don't know what I did or what I said but a colleague of mine is avoiding me. I honestly don't know if it was me or the other team or maybe she's having a difficult time of her life but for now, I just can't help but think and feel disturbed if its my fault or not

Well, I think she's mad because we had side comments about the music that she kept on playing, I mean, come to think of it, for 5 consecutive days, she's playing the same songs over and over again. I'm totally not against it, I love the songs that she's been playing, it's new and quite updated but you see 3 songs for 5 consecutive days and you almost memorize the lyrics of the songs 'coz it constantly keeps on playing in her playlist over and over again. Who wouldn't be sick because of that?

But when she turned her back and went to the locker, almost all of the team commented that they feel so sick of the same songs over and over again. They were able to memorize the next song that will be played. And what I said is just "I'll be able to memorize the lyrics" and that was it. No further side comments or whatsoever. I just don't know what I did or what I said that made her feel that way but I just can't think of any reason to be mad at such because in the first place, its the truth and maybe truth really hurts after all.

If she's up to me, well, sorry but she's just wasting my time. I don't stoop down to her level. And in the first place I'm not a trouble maker, I choose my words carefully and I'm very careful with my actions so if you're hitting on me, feel sorry 'coz I won't be wasting my time just for that immature fight or nonsense argument. Period.

PS: All I can say is that MyHotComments.com

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails