Thrift finds

These past few days, I was totally dying to visit thrift shops. You see I'm hunting for bargain and thrift finds. And so, during Mingming's rest day, I dragged him along just to drop by in one of the thrift shops near to our place. I was really excited and went there in a rush. It took me more than an hour and Mingming was way too bored because he finds some stuff expensive especially their jeans, well I'm sorry but I was having a good time. and I didn't mind him When I was about to go out, this skirt caught my attention and without second thoughts, I bought it.


Look what I've found. It's actually a Bohemian skirt.Love it! So cute.
Bought it for Php 120.00

Closer look from the design


And I even bought a new belt because I just felt like buying.
Bought ir for Php299.75 from M.I.C

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails